Skype
krystiannick

madness randomes 2 madness randomes 2

I only liked Kote1337 and Armi in here...t3xno was ok too. Music fits in its maladjustment. Also note to guy who render it: Nice 360p faggot
4.5 for Kote

Janeruv Incident 2 Janeruv Incident 2

Use mp4 you PLEB!
Also I really liked it! Its djjaner copycat gone right,not like some others *cough* ScorpionCZ *cough*

Zeophyte responds:

Use mp4 you PLEB!"

How?

Janeruv Incident Janeruv Incident

wow...I guess thats your first animation and you're already better than most of Madczech

Zeophyte responds:

Thanks to Djjaner teach instructions

Paper Mache (Synced Stick Fight) Paper Mache (Synced Stick Fight)

Cool! I like synced stick anims

Madness: Project Abaddon Madness: Project Abaddon

Its like realm,but it tries to have a plot!

DJ Madness DJ Madness

Man i must say i didnt like before but now you gotten better and its kinda good :) Some improvents and will be glorious :) And i must say you are really lucky that you get some thing from kelzad and such :D
I realy want it too... :D So yea nice animation.

juanford66 responds:

what do you mean about getting things from kelzad?

REALM: Fraternization REALM: Fraternization

7:15 fan is not spinning you lazy!!!

Yeelon Madness 2 Yeelon Madness 2

So many quetions..why did they take this exact grunt in the first place? I see the "cannon fodder" but why only one,while rest is just normal aahw staff. Another is why did this yeelon "possess" this exact person and not like the other ones. Why did this scientist would inject this "thing" into him,and previously,if he killed so many aahw's,why did they only made him unconscious,I mean its not like they knew he was possessed or anything,or even if they knew,were they told about that kind of possible accident. Still,why did they only at the end overpowered him instead of killing,if he dosent have any awards or promotions,has no future and was sent there only for being a cannon fodder. Its not like they care about every single one of them. And its only from single watch,I could find much more questions that Realm 3 didnt anwser,and I guess realm 4 wont too. Why having plot with so many holes? Im not some kind of story writer,and I wouldnt write anything better,but I see all of that without even deeper syncing into that. Stay with fluid animation,thats only thing you can do right. And thats why Im giving your anims always 5 :*
Btw Im bad grammar and I didnt read that text afterwards sooo.

Kelzad responds:

The answers aren't given yet, that's why. I have a background story prior to REALM, called Deterioration. It's a link in the description of every REALM episode.

Madness SpeedRage 3 collab Madness SpeedRage 3 collab

So..
Collab wasnt that bad,but I think Speedrage is falling down in quality,and it has nothing to do with 3 days deadline. Lets talk about deadline at first,I know some suckers like xkirxeee or dyera (dyera cool not sucker) made their clips way before,but thats ok I guess,I made my one in 2 days and without Dyera I wouldnt done it.
Im not gonna rate every member in here separately,but I have some things to say.
My favourites were Dyera and Djjaner,SentryTubro and Juan were cool too. Rest tried,and most of them did well. Agmon and ScorpionCZ are themselfs so I cant hate on them,same as JohnyPixel and Armi,nothing unexpectable here. But here's one important thing to Dj Djjanej...Please make some barrier of acceptable skills,becouse people like klouad and GameMr made this collab worst than it is. Guys like these 2 just ruin fun for everyone with their senseless behaviour,unfunny clips and annoying...ALL. To both of you,think and wait until you animate something and publish it. Or even better! Stay in your basement until your animations become at least watchable and worthy of someone's time. That's all I gotta say for now (5 cuz I dont wanna minus collab that I was in,my honest opinion is 4.5 ;)))

Madness: Betrayal Madness: Betrayal

Well..I supposed to be in this collab,but I didn't made any of my clips done in time,and I don't regret too much.
Collab was cool! Even better than I thought it will be. I'll just 'fastly' r8 everyone!
Spotsxd: yeah let's say that it was good,not "cool!" but decent 3.5/5
ShootDaCheese: N**a you sucked pretty hard out there,nothing too unexpectable,you're just that kind of animator like Lubos or 0rockluki0,you know how to draw pretty cool stuff,but you can't animate 1.5/5
Dudin: That was cool! Too bad I couldn't participate with you this time 4.5/5
Madnesia19: I see that you really tried,and you did well actually. Animation itself is smooth,other from what I expected from you. Can't hate on fbf effect cuz I see that you at least has an idea 4/5
Jsoull: Same as ShootDaCheese,but your parts we're watchable 3/5
Awez: Cool! Stickmanz rules 4.5/5
Jackson: Favourite from this collab! Even if animation wasn't stunning,it gave me a smirk. And yeah,animation was cool too! 5/5
Armi: Ur see so there's no sense writing myself off 2/5
SentryTurbo: I gueees it was your older clip,but I know you could do better! You kinda disappointed me...Im disappointed 3/5
Shadz64: Wait who are you again? I don't know you..3/5
StarButterfly17: Even if you're the real bETrEyAL in this collab,I can't say that OLD clip was bad 3.5/5
DaskerKS: u lazy 4.5/5
Cymbourine:Best member. 5/5 for being a gamer girl
And Jsoull I stupid you forgot DaskerKS in credits!! Maybe his not a cool kid,but he did made a clip.
Fajne