Skype
krystiannick

3D Flying Snake 3D Flying Snake

Really cool idea and neat execution of it. Soundtrack is great too. The only thing that bothers me is reversed contolling,and not being able to change it. It really takes time getting used to it,and even then making precise moves isnt too easy. I would love you to add in options feature that allows you change these contolls. When I press up I want to go goddamn up!
Other by that,cool

JimGiant responds:

You can change the control from the pause menu. Looks like I accidentally put them the wrong way around though. I'll fix this in the update and make the option a little clearer.

Hot Goomba Sex Hot Goomba Sex

I feel bad I missed on it in 2013

Madness Penalty Chamber Madness Penalty Chamber

Its cool for your first game,but I think you need to improve on animating a bit

A Blonde in the Dark A Blonde in the Dark

I love how people in the comments get offended by n***a word

MADNESS Project Pandemonium MADNESS Project Pandemonium

spoopy

3 things that can defeat Baby Bird's strong friend 3 things that can defeat Baby Bird's strong friend

You dissapointed me this time

Baby Bird's Suicide Smoochie Baby Bird's Suicide Smoochie

Why this isn't adult game?

Life of Baby Bird: The math game (republished) Life of Baby Bird: The math game (republished)

Best Gaem

Orange Combat:Kill a guy! Orange Combat:Kill a guy!

Finally one of my favorite series in a game version!

Alone in the Madness (pt.02) Alone in the Madness (pt.02)

ok,I beat it,and I fell satisfied.Game like you said it's hard,but it's not hard in way's like other games,It's hard cuz there is too less,or even none time to react.It take me like 30/40 minutes to finish it.But animation is awesome.And if u want to make the 3th part,maybe,just maybe,add some other way's to beat it,or other way's to play it.

Djjaner responds:

Problem... Flash is limited on 16k frames. This part have 14.455 frames.